Gulf Oil Tracker

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Who won tonights debate?


I have been reading some of the McCain backers claiming victory in tonights debate. Were they watching the same debate that we were? McCain looked nervous, irritated, agitated, uneasy and it looked like he was wishing he had stayed in Washington for the photo ops while he got in the way of progress for solving the financial progress. I think he was planning on coming to the debate telling a story of the stunning victory about how he solved the crises and averted the country from going bankrupt. I am reading how the big concern for his party is the VP debate next week. I may be out of town and might possibly miss it, but I'm sure it will be on u-tube for years to come. If Palin has a problem with an interview with Katie Couric...well, it should be fun to watch.

1 comment: