Gulf Oil Tracker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Working my way back up

I'm heading back to the Atlanta area for a week until I go to the show in Greer, SC the following weekend. I tried to get into a show this weekend in the Atlanta area, but with the cold/flu/sinus problem I am having right now, I am glad I didn't hear back. I think I need the week just to rest and recover and get ready for the last 4 big weekend sales before I head back in March...that is, if you promise the snow will be gone by then so I can actually make it home. What a crazy winter. I will just head part way back tomorrow and stay somewhere in Georgia south of Atlanta and then will be staying at my favorite Studio6 in Rosewell north of Atlanta for the week.

Off to bask in the warmth from the heater and watch American Idol at 8 to see who the top 24 are. If I werent sick I'd probably have the air on instead of the heat...like most normal people. At least the room is tiny and heats up quickly.

No comments: