Gulf Oil Tracker

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Latest trip

Well, nothing like a fun trip to the hospital and a few pints of fluid to help one to feel better. Now, I know this may be a quick fix and there may be some setbacks yet for a week or so (or at least thats what they told me), but at least for the time being I feel soooo much better. I would have preferred to stay in bed this weekend, rather than working a 2-day show, but, staying in bed wouldn't help towards paying the visit to the emergency room, so off to work I went. I was hoping for huge sales, since it was a large show... both Sat and Sunday, but it was not to be. Not just me, everyone suffered from sagging sales. On the other hand, anything in the pocket is better than nothing, so I won't complain. Well, maybe just a little. A week to rest now, and then back to Roebuck, SC again for the WGI percussion Regional. But for now, off to bed.

No comments: