Gulf Oil Tracker

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Farewell to Heath


I am feeling very shocked and saddened at the news that Heath Ledger died today at a very young age of 28. Very sad indeed.

Well folks, I don't know how or why, but all of a sudden I am able to access the internet and my e-mail at LaCareys by just moving my computer to his dining room. I tried it several different times from the basement where I work with no luck. It works just fine upstairs. If it keeps up, it saves me a trip down to Panera, Atlanta Bread or Starbucks to get online. I finished up one of the floor painting jobs I was working on tonight, got a good start on some flags today and hopefully will get another good bit done tomorrow. All this makes me feel good despite the cold, rainy and sometimes snowy weather down here. Almost time to move further South to Florida and see if I can find some sunshine down there.

No comments: