Gulf Oil Tracker

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Moving on

Well folks, back in Atlanta now at the El Cheapo motel for the night and then off to LaCareys tomorrow for the week to finish up the jobs I started the last time I was down here. I know that sooner or later we will eventually get them done. Hopefully before next weekends show. I have my next show here in Marietta, so at least it will be a short commute. The van ran fine on the return trip, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'll keep you posted. At least it was a boring, uneventful night...so far. Well, except fot the many phone calls...the best being from some tat artist called popeye or something who had the wrong room. After the 3rd wrong call I finally just unplugged the phone, although it did seem like I was making alot of new friends. Alas, I needed some quiet time.

No internet access on my computer at LaCareys, so more once I can.

Keep checking in, I still need that hit-o-meter to get larger.

1 comment:

Nancy Dietrich said...

Can't wait to see your new tats by Popeye once you return!

And I'm working on that hit-o-meter for you ;o)