Gulf Oil Tracker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pat Robertson on Haiti


I just can't believe my eyes and ears when I hear Pat talk about why this massive tragedy has struck Haiti. It boggles my mind and it is boggled even more when I think of how many people out there listen to him and believe his ramblings like the woman sitting next to him shaking her head in agreement with his every word. At least I assume she is agreeing with him...she doesnt say anything contrary like "Pat...your and idiot!" At least Fox news got it right on this one.
After just returning from a disaster that happened over 4 years ago in the Gulf coast, and seeing what people are still contending with down there, my heart goes out to everyone in Haiti right now and I pray that the help they need...food, water and medical care arrives swiftly. Please keep them in your prayers.

No comments: